ALVI Fabric Sofa
The ALVI Sofa offers generous seating space, allowing multiple individuals to relax and unwind together. Its frame is typically constructed from high-quality, sturdy materials like hardwood or metal, ensuring durability and longevity. The sofa is often padded with plush, high-density foam, providing a comfortable seating experience for extended periods.
Fabric Sofa Care
- Keep the sofa away from direct sunlight to prevent the color from fading out.
- Vacuum and clean your fabric sofa regularly, at least once a week.
- Treat and remove stains immediately.
- Vacuum the spot to remove any loose particles available.
- Mix a small amount of dish soap with cool water to create a mild cleaning solution.
- Dampen a microfiber cloth in the solution and gently blot the stain. Avoid rubbing the fabric or blotting it forcefully as it can cause the stain to set in further.
- Use a fresh cloth (dampened with plain water) to dab away the soap mixture.
- Press on the wet spot with a clean and dry cloth or paper towel to soak up the excess moisture from the fabric.
- Direct your fan to the spot to speed up the drying process.
6 months manufacturer defect warranty on internal structure, excluding fabric cover. Warranty does not cover wear & tear, misuse, abuse, modification, cleaning with the wrong cleaning method, cuts/scratches/dents caused by the user, placed outdoors or in humid conditions. The warranty applies to domestic use only.
Minor discrepancies in product photos in different fabric colors are rendered and are modeled to be as accurately as possible. However, due to lighting and different devices used, color may vary slightly from actual photos.